Complying with the duty of disclosure in distance contracts established by The Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, part of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and additional laws, in force since March the 29th, 2014, the consumer is informed of the conditions that will govern the purchase of products offered on our website www.licorplataoplomo.com.
- Owner: Plata o Plomo
- Company Name: Beunza Sistemas De Distribucion S.L.
- CIF: B31716780
- Address: Pol. Ind. Morea Sur, Nave 96, Beriáin (Navarra)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer’s data will be that included by the customer at the time of purchase using the form provided for that purpose. It is understood that the information included in the order registration form is correct, truthful and up to date.
2. Good and services
The products that PLATA O PLOMO offers on this online platform are the alcoholic beverage Plata o Plomo and related merchandising products.
3. Detailed information on purchase prices
The prices of all the products in the store are published with VAT included. To these prices, only the cost of postage/delivery will be added, in those cases where this service is offered.
5. Shipping and delivery times
Places and delivery costs
We currently deliver across the entire Iberian peninsula. Delivery costs depend on the type of product purchased, in instances where products with different delivery classes are purchased together, the delivery cost relating to the most expensive item is that which will be charged.
Delivery costs can be (depending on the product):
For Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands, the client must consult with Plata o Plomo regarding options and availability (email@example.com), as well as in the case of shipments abroad.
You will receive your order within 2 to 3 working days from the moment of payment. Working days are considered to be business days from Monday to Friday, with the exception of official holidays.
Pick up at the store
At the moment we do not have a collection point in store.
6. Sales process
- Product choice: the customer will select the product(s) they want to buy, and this/these will be included in the shopping cart.
- Shopping cart: at any time the customer can consult their shopping cart, where they can see an image of the product, its description, the unit price including VAT, the total number of selected products, and the delivery costs according to the delivery method chosen by the customer.
- Access: the customer has the option of making a purchase both by registering on the website and without doing so, having to provide their name, surname, email, select a password, their date of birth (if you are under 18 years of age you will not be able to make purchases without the consent of your legal representatives), in this sense the client is obliged to provide true, exact, legal and up-to-date personal data. Finally, the client must accept our data protection policy, once it has been read.
- Data for the purchase: Once registered or as a guest, you must provide us with the necessary data to invoice the purchase and send you the order, given that the billing address and the delivery address can be distinguished between, these addresses may be modified later.
- Delivery: Once the above steps have been completed, you must select the delivery method for the order placed. In order to continue with the purchase process, you must accept these general procurement conditions.
- Payment: Currently there is only one form of payment, which is by bank card through a secure virtual POS terminal. By confirming your order, the completion of the order is implied with an obligation to pay.
- Summary: Once the payment is made, the customer will receive an email at the email address provided with a confirmation of the order made as well as a summary of the purchase made, the price paid (including taxes), delivery method, payment method and the customer data for both billing and delivery of the order. The customer can review their order, request and download an invoice by accessing their account on our website.
7. Forms of delivery payment and implementation
On www.licorplataoplomo.com the following means of payment are available:
- Payment by card: customers can also pay by card through the Redsys payment gateway. By selecting this option you will be redirected to the payment gateway of the bank. No card data is stored on our servers, which makes payments 100% secure.
The card with which the payment is made must be issued by a Spanish bank or Spanish savings bank or a branch or subsidiary financial company of a foreign financial institution which is registered and established in Spain.
The delivery period may not exceed 30 calendar days from the date on which the purchase is made.
These general conditions will become part of the agreement when the customer confirms the purchase of the product by completing the order.
The existing agreement between the seller and the customer is drawn up in Spanish.
This document is accessible to the client on the website www.licorplataoplomo.com, a document that can be downloaded, printed, stored or viewed at any time by the client.
9. Right of cancellation
The client has a period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the purchase is made in which to cancel it.
You may notify us of your decision to withdraw from the agreement by means of a note sent by post or by email to the addresses indicated in section 1 of these general conditions.
The implementation of the right of cancelation will entail the return of the amounts paid during the purchase of the product in the shortest possible time, without exceeding 14 calendar days from the time the seller was informed of the right of cancellation by the customer, using the same means of payment employed by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly requested otherwise; In all cases, the cost of delivery as a result of exercising the right of cancellation will be borne by the customer. You can choose the company you want to return the product(s) purchased.
Once the merchandise has been received and it has been verified that it is in perfect condition, the refund of the amount due will be processed. We will make the payment within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from when you exercise your right of cancellation.
10. Verification of goods
It is the responsibility of the CUSTOMER to verify the quantity and status of the merchandise, in the event that, at the time of delivery, obvious damage is detected to the packaging, or to the product itself, the CUSTOMER must state it on the delivery note. that is signed by the delivery driver, and contact PLATA O PLOMO, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the merchandise.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable jurisdiction
The purchases made on www.licorplataoplomo.com are subject to Spanish legislation. The parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Pamplona, expressly waiving the right to follow up legal matters in any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.